11th India International Silk Fair - 2022 Scheduled from 28th - 30th July 2022
Dear Fellow Buyers,
It gives me a pleasure to inform that The Indian Silk Export Promotion Council (ISEPC) is launching its 11th Edition of the “India International Silk Fair” which is the only national show exhibiting fabrics, garments, made ups, accessories, sarees, floor covering, cushion covers, home furnishing, shawls and scarves made of silk & silk blends.
This is an exclusive Trade Show for pure silk and silk blended products. More than 80 Exhibitors are expected from different parts of the country to participate and showcase their latest range of products to the visiting overseas buyers. The 11th India International Silk fair ‘2022 (11th IISF) is expecting to be visited by more than 150 foreign buyers out of which 75 buyers will be sponsored by funding the cost of their air fare and stay by ISEPC from the eligible countries as defined in MAI Guidelines :-
I. . Airfare subsidy to the visiting buyers asunder:
• INR 40,000/- to buyers from North American Countries including USA, Canada, Central &
South American Countries.*
• INR 40,000/- to buyers from Europe, Australia & African Countries.*
• INR 35,000/- to buyers from Japan, South Korea & CIS Countries.*
• INR 28,000/- to buyers from Middle – East Countries (including Egypt), Far-East Countries and other Asian Countries.*
• INR 24,000/- to buyers from Vietnam, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh.*
(* Subject to actual fare or limit prescribed above whichever is less)
2. Two days complimentary stay in a 4/5 star hotel with breakfast & working lunch at the fair venue.
This Mega Event will be organized at The Rivera House, Ambience Golf Drive, Gurugram, Haryana (India) during 28 – 30 July 2022 and the fair timing will be from 10 am to 6 pm on all the days.
The visiting overseas buyers will thus be availing huge benefits of unparalleled interaction with suppliers of all different varieties of silk (Mulberry, Tasar, Muga and Eri) from remote corners of India as well as enjoying hospitality along with business during the 3 days of the event.
This exhibition is a unique platform for interaction and sourcing of silk products directly with manufacturers, exporters and buyers under one roof. We therefore request you to kindly consider and make a plan to visit India during India International Silk Fair and register yourself on the website of the Council event www.indiansilkfair.in and click at the buyers registration. Or click on the link below to register : http://www.indiansilkfair.in/physical/buyer-registration-form.php
We look forward to your visit to the fair.
(Naresh Kr. Sadh)
Chairman - ISEPC
Please Note: - The Organizing Committee will examine the profile of the registered buyers and will offer sponsorship to selected buyers who shall be entitled for reimbursement of airfare and stay as mentioned above. Committee has the sole right to reject or accept any application without assigning any reason for its decision.
Reimbursement to eligible buyers shall be made in Dollars/Euro on the last day of the Exhibition provided complete documents are given to the Secretariat as under:-
1. Claim form duly filled with visiting card and photograph.
2. Copy of the passport first and last page including pages showing immigration and visa stamp.
3. Copy of ticket showing the cost of travel.
4. Original Boarding Pass.
Indian Passport Holder is not eligible to avail sponsorship scheme.Click to Download